Friday, October 3, 2008

This week


As most of you know, the kids and I were rear-ended on Monday afternoon . It was scary for all of us, but praise God, no one was hurt. The van is totaled, so we are in the midst of looking for a replacement. Aaron has been taking the girls to school everyday, and my mom and dad have been picking them up. I have really appreciated the "break" in not having to get everyone dressed and going everyday. The boys and I have been enjoying quiet mornings at home without all of the hustle of trying to get out of the door by 8.. We got a rental van yesterday, so my next step is to go and get new carseats for the boys and a new double stroller (which unfortunately was in the back and was damaged). Through this whole ordeal, I have stressed to the kids the importance of being buckled up at all times. Because we were all safely buckled, no one was seriously hurt.

1 comment:

Shawgil said...

I am glad that your family is okay.

BTW, your kids are adorable.

Faith